Tuesday, September 01, 2009

First Trip to the Zoo

Trying to get caught up on Munch's scrapbook before his birthday. Which is next month!! I can't believe it's September already!!
Background is from Mommy Scraps - Safari Kit.
Journal Block - Lynn Grieveson
Date Label - Simply Sweet Designs
On another note I seem to have lost an almost completed project I had going for Munch's birthday. I'm so upset!! I'm sure it will turn up somewhere, I'm just hoping it will be before his birthday. Need to find a good overall pattern for him too. Munch has already grown out of the one I had originally bought...what happened to my tiny baby?


2 comments:

~holly said...

you're gonna have to give me a lesson in this digital scrapbooking stuff. you're so good at it!

alisha said...

Ditto what my big sis said!

I really can't believe our babies are growing up so fast! I still think it's so awesome that they get to share their birthday! :) I erally can't believe Lyndon is about to be 1 and TJ will be 2!!!