Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Throw Pillows

I actually finished these about a week ago, but I've been slacking so much that I haven't posted till now. I made them based on a pattern I found over at Pink Chalk Studio. I made them envelope pillows for easy cleaning and possibly easy unstuffing of the pillow. I measured incorrectly and ended up making the covers just a little smaller than the actual pillow. You can only really tell if you look at the back so I may just leave them.
Next up larger throw pillows for my larger couch. I have the patterns cut...they just need to be ironed and sewn. Lets see how long this takes me.

4 comments:

alisha said...

Those are awesome! Love the fabrics- and love them together! They look fantastic!

~holly said...

nice job. isn't that my material you never gave me?

Cassie J said...

Good job. I like those colors together!

farouche said...

Beautiful project, I love your fabric choice!