Friday, February 05, 2010

Looking for Some Inspiration

I feel like I've been in a little bit of a crafty slump at the moment. Don't get me wrong I have plenty on my to do list, but at the moment nothing on my list is calling out and saying "Create ME!"

Even my digital scrapbooking is at a stand still. I think the main problem there is that I don't have any idea where to start, because that list is HUGE.
So in an attempt to locate my craftiness I've been looking through my pre-blog digi pages. Here are two of my favorites.

You Make Me Smile:
Andrea Gold Template 245
Wild Weekend Kit by Peppermint Creative

Happiness is a Butterfly:
Shabby Princess Festival - Kit

I'm now hunting through the challenges at Scrapbook Flair to see if I can find something that will give me a little jump start.
Happily I did complete a couple of cute things for my friend Tori's baby shower tomorrow. So I will have pictures of those posted this weekend.

2 comments:

alisha said...

Crafting droughts SUCK! I have had way too many already, although I would say that 1 is too many also. But when you mentioned having too much, it totally hit me! Most of mine come from that same problem. That, or having one particular thing I really want to sew, but not the right fabric for it!

We MUST start craft nights again soon. Even if it's just us two, though I doubt it would be!

alisha said...

BTW... That is an awesome pic of Arianna!