Sunday, June 20, 2010

Sew Sunday

First, just wanted to wish all the Dads out there a Happy Father's Day.
Now...something completely unrelated. Two dresses I made for The Enchanted Artist. After making these I decided that I need to have a girl in this house if only to be a model...or at the very least a reference. Munch was NOT amused when I held the larger dress up to him to see if it needed to be shortened.
Thanks to Alisha of Crandallation for giving me the idea to use the guitar fabric for a dress. I love how it came out.
Here is my 4th of July dress. I made this one with a t-shirt instead of a onesie. Just as easy, but I worry that the top is a little long.
I will have some Father's Day pictures to share tomorrow!!

2 comments:

alisha said...

Love them both!

I can't believe I've never made one of these. They are so easy, and would be perfect for the girls to play in, or even for church. I just might have to make them each one soon.

Cassie J said...

Cute dresses. Yes you need a girl to go along with those cute boys. Love the patriotic looking dress, I love the stripes on the angle.