Wednesday, July 07, 2010

Good-Bye June and a Couple Pregnant Pages

I decided that I will be making at least a bumper for the crib, so while I'm waiting for the stuffing to arrive I have a little time to do other things...like a couple orders I need to fill AND my pregnancy scrapbook. Should be pretty relaxing in comparison to what I've been doing.

First is my Good-Bye to June...a little late, but better late than never.
Good-Bye June completed using Tendre comme Papa kit from Imagine by Fran

Next up some pregnancy pages. I'm 32 weeks today and offically 8 months...SO, I have a TON to catch up on!!
16 Weeks created using Bohemian Summer Kit by Michelle Coleman

20 Weeks created using Background papers and Journal Tag from Retro Spring Kitby Kimberly Cameron's Designs, ribbon by She's Full of Scrap, Date Bits 19 by Misty Cato and double stamp frame by Ameyasa Scrapbook Digital

4 comments:

Cassie J said...

Love them. I so want to be a digiscraper

Brandy@YDK said...

i love the middle one so pretty

alisha said...

They are so good! I really need to get into this!!! And that picture of Lyndon in the hat is adorable!

Julia said...

Those are such cute pages! Way to go!