Sunday, October 03, 2010

3 Day Basket Collab with Crandallation

As I have mentioned previously my little sister is participating in the 3 Day Walk for the Cure. I'm SO super proud of her.
In hopes of raising a little money for the cause my best bud Alisha and I did a little collaboration and put together a girly gift basket. It will be sold at The Enchanted Artist and proceeds will go to The Pink Galas for 3 Day Walk for the Cure.
My additions are a bib, tag blanket, brag book and set of three burp cloths.

Here is the completed basket! To see a list of Crandallation's items check out her blog!
I want to thank every person walking for this cause and everyone who has made a contribution to help find a cure!!

4 comments:

alisha said...

Oh it looks great! LOVE the stuff you made. The fabric is awesome! I want to see more of that brag book though!!! Tell me more!

Brandy@YDK said...

what a great basket of goodies!

Paulie Antiques said...

adorable!!! :)

Diane said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I hope that things are going well as life with two little boys unfolds for you! He is just so so cute!!