Thursday, October 21, 2010

Activity Bag for Mama's Little Pirate

Munch celebrated his 2nd birthday last week and since we planned a pirate themed party for him I decided to make a couple pirate themed gifts.
First up I decided to make him an activity bag. Munch always seems to need something to do when we go out...especially when we decide to brave a restaurant. I got this pattern from One Yard Wonders. It's really the first pattern I've made from the book, which is pretty sad considering I've had the book for a year. I love all the patterns and have several on my to do list. However my list is about a mile long!
Then I made a cute crayon roll. Complete with Toy Story crayons...we've only lost one so far :o)
Of course I had to add a couple coloring books too!!
And it's a hit!! As long as he's got his activity bag, Sonic sunglasses and Mama's keys he's good to go!

3 comments:

Brandy@YDK said...

oooh - you did so good. love that fabric

alisha said...

LOVE IT ALL! And TJ loves his spidey crayon roll. He gets it out every day. I really don't know how, but we've managed to keep up with all the crayons so far!

TJ has those same sonic shades! He loves them!~

Cassie J said...

That bag is AWESOME! Love the fabric.