Monday, October 25, 2010

My Boys Monday

Nothing from me this week...except for the terrifying knowledge that Christmas is only two months away...and I'm already feeling disorganized and completely unprepared! Lots of presents to make...and very little time. Here are a couple things I would like to complete for the boys. I would love to make Munch this cozy car caddy from homemade by jill. She has lots of cute ideas on her site, including a car mat. Christmas next year, perhaps?
I love this car pillow by Noodlehead. Wouldn't it be perfect for Baby Nox? Maybe I'll add something that krinkles or a bell for added baby fun.
Any creative plans on your Christmas List? I would love to hear them!!

3 comments:

Brandy@YDK said...

those are both cute. I have a whole list of things I'd like to do. and that's not really happening. lol.

alisha said...

Oh that car caddy is a genius idea. I am totally doing that for TBuddy!

Joy said...

Oooh, I'm drooling over those two projects! I love them!