Wednesday, December 08, 2010

Wish List Wednesday

Thirty years ago today the world lost John Lennon. I was only 9 months at the time, but I grew up listening to him and I have always loved his music. I was going to create a treasury dedicated to him, but ran across this piece of art instead. SUZANNA ANNA has some really beautiful art in her shop...you should totally check it out.

This is a line from John Lennon's Imagine. I think it's just beautiful and would love it hanging in the blank space above my bed. Hubby John mentioned he would prefer our first dance song Pure Imagination, which sadly is not a John Lennon song, but much more romantic. Sorry Beatle John...Hubby John won this time ;o) Rest in Peace.

Also did I mention Hubby John wants US to make the piece of art to hang, using the above piece as inspiration? Ought to be an interesting project.

2 comments:

Brandy@YDK said...

oooh i can't wait to see what y'all come up with.

alisha said...

That's so sweet!