Friday, February 04, 2011

Fat Ass Friday - Week 3


Link up your post at You Don't Know.

Starting weight: 200
Last week's weight: 190
Current weight: 188
Weight lost this week: 2
Total weight lost: 12

Have a seriously not blogged in a week? I keep promising myself I'll be better...and then...I don't know what happens. Life I guess.

Last weekend we experienced GORGEOUS 70+ degree weather. We walked a total of 5 miles, played outside and really enjoyed ourselves.

Monday it got cloudy...and Tuesday a sheet ice had covered the Dallas area. Then this morning my 2 year old decided to wake us up at 5am...and out the window was a winter wonderland of quiet and beautiful snow.
I'm so thankful for that pretty weather of the weekend, because I haven't managed to get a work out in since. The hubby has been home most of the week...and for some reason I can't bring myself to do my workout videos with him in the house. Weird, I know.

On to yummy stuff. Last week, Brandy suggested this Pizza Bake. We made it with mushrooms...it was FANTABULOUS and SERIOUSLY EASY. John asked if we could make a different variation every week.

John also made Crustless Spinach, Mushroom, Onion and Feta Quiche. The original recipe and nutritional info can be found here.
Created using Stone Soup by De Crow Designs and Conversation Piece no. 1 elements by paislee press and one little bird

Our quiche has mushrooms so it's a tiny bit different...here's our info:
Calories: 146
Carbs: 14
Fat: 6
Fiber: 2.2
Protein: 11

We usually make it as a side to a meat or something. 146 calories just doesn't cut it as an actual meal for us.

Hope everyone is has a wonderful weekend! I'm off to make some snow ice cream and hopefully not screw up my diet in the process!

3 comments:

Brandy@YDK said...

You are doing awesome!!!

alisha said...

You are doing awesome! I hope I can keep it up. Nice to have a 13 pound jump start courtesy of the stupid stomach virus I've had this week! Now I am in the process of turning down pizza and making myself a stir fry for dinner. I hope. So far the soup I ate earlier today has stayed down. Little worried still though!

Angie's Spot said...

Congrats on another 2lbs gone! And I'm glad to know that I'm not the only one who can't do workout videos with a hubby in the house. I feel ridiculous even trying. Have a great week!