Friday, February 25, 2011

Fat Ass Friday - Week 6


Link up your post at You Don't Know.

Starting Weight: 200
Last Weeks Weight: 185
Current Weight: 182
Weight Loss this Week: 3
Total Weight Lost: 18

Super excited about my weight loss this week! Hopefully I can keep it up.

My mother kidnapped me today and "dragged" me to McDonald's and she's picking me up in a half hour and "dragging" me to Cirque du Soleil/OVO. SO SO EXCITED, going to OVO also includes a dinner out. I suck at going out to eat. SUCK. I meant to be SUPER good today...and then McDonald's happened. Didn't do very badly, but still it's McDonald's it certainly wasn't good. I told my hubby I was going to run a marathon this weekend to make up for today. It might kill me, but at least weigh in on Monday won't horrify me.

Speaking of running, I have been really itching to start running again. I had basically just started up when I got pregnant with my second. It's about time to start up again. Couch to 5k comes HIGHLY recommended...also my hubby is doing it and he loves it. So I'm going to give it a shot soon.

Anyway...that's all I really have time for. Have to get ready!

3 comments:

Corinne said...

I love couch25K too. Congrats on the loss.

Brandy@YDK said...

You are doing so great!! Leaving me in the dust. Congrats! And thanks so much for linking up every week

alisha said...

You are doing so good girl! I really want to start walking again... Though TJ is 100% against the stroller now. Not to mention that he's really getting to big for any strollers I find now. Plus... My left leg still hates me 90% of the time. But hey, I've lost 5 pounds this week just eating within my calories, so I'm ecstatic right now!