Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Funky Finds Spring Fling

Saturday we went to the Funky Finds Spring Fling. I love going and looking at all the amazing crafts and art that people come up with. Here are some of the goodies I came home with.

A t-shirt for Monkey Munch from XYFactory:
Onesie for Nox from Take Flight Boutique:
Spidey for Monkey Munch from Pegged: (She also does customized peg families....want...)
Pretty fabric necklace and matching felted earrings for me from Beat Art:
After enjoying the crafts we went next door to the Flea Market.

I was really tempted to buy this game, just for the fun box:
Monkey really loved this globe. It's super fun to spin :o)
AND I couldn't pass up these patterns for a dollar each. I know I don't have a girl, but I totally couldn't pass on Rainbow Bright.
And so ended an awesome crafty day.

2 comments:

Brandy@YDK said...

so much great stuff! I'm in love with the red rocker shirt.

alisha said...

These are all awesome! Seriously, you have to start taking me to these things! I didn't even know about it!