Saturday, May 07, 2011

Fat Ass Friday - Week 16


Link up your post with Brandy at You Don't Know.

Original Starting Weight: 223
Post Preggie Starting Weight: 200
Last Weeks Weight: 169
Current Weight: 167
Weight Loss This Week: 2
Total Weight Lost: 56

I'm seriously considering changing this to Skinny Saturday...since half the time I can't get the post up on Friday. SIGH

SUPER SUPER happy about my loss this week! I realized this week put me at 4 more pounds till a grand total of 60 pounds lost! SO EXCITED!

Kinda sucked at working out this week. I attempted a 20 minute jog Sunday and even though I failed I felt pretty good. Then, it poured on Monday, so in my genius I decided that I was strong enough to take on Jillian Michael's 30 Day-Shred. Seriously STUPID idea. I was basically out of commision until yesterday. SO FREAKING SORE. I went on my walks, because the weather was too gorgeous not to enjoy, but I almost didn't make it home a couple times....my legs were screaming at me. So no jogging after I did Jillian this week.

Jillian, I love ya, but we can't be friends right now. I know you were trying to help, but you almost derailed my train to Skinnyville.

My recipe this week is for Honey Mustard It was SO SO yummy. Love me some honey mustard. We did change up the recipe a little. Didn't use the 2 pounds of chicken the first time around, although I may next time, cause I seriously could have eaten a whole chicken. We changed the original recipe (found: HERE) by doubling the Honey Mustard sauce and adding onions.
Created using Kitshcy Kitchen Freebie by jenn barrette
and Sahlin Studio

Everyone have a healthy and happy week!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow!! Great lose and congrats on almost 60! Can't wait till I'm there. I want to start jogging and I bought JM's 30 day DVD but haven't even opened it yet.

Amber said...

Grats on the loss! That's awesome!

I always want to punch Jilian when I do the Shred video, she drives me nuts, haha!

And I think the first 3 or 4 times I linked up to FAF I did it on Saturdays, oops!

Dillypoo said...

Great dinner suggestion! I just happen to have all of the ingredients, too.

Congratulations on almost 60! Feels great, doesn't it?

alisha said...

WAY TO GO GIRL! You are doing so fantastic! And I can't help but giggle about Jilian. She's a beast!!

Brandy@YDK said...

and you are getting so skinny!