Friday, May 13, 2011

Fat Ass Friday - Week 17


Link up your post with Brandy at You Don't Know

Original Starting Weight: 223
Post Preggie Starting Weight: 200
Last Weeks Weight: 167
Current Weight: 167
Pounds Lost This Week: 0
Total Pounds Lost: 56

Meh...no loss this week. BUT I had a very busy Mother's Day...with a trip to the zoo, Babe's Chicken AND the renaissance faire. It was super difficult to be good. I'm actually super happy that I didn't gain!

Last night I did C25K Week 6 Day 3. I was completely terrified of it. 25 minutes is a super long time. On Day 2 I could barely make it through 1 10 minute run. How the hell was I going to get through TWENTY FIVE minutes? But I went out and when Mr. App Guy told me to run...I ran and ran and ran. I pushed through feeling like I wanted to stop and throw up. I slowed down a little when I was getting too out of breath. BUT I did NOT stop running. I thought about going to the beach at the end of the month and how awesome it would be if I got to take a jog with an ocean view. I think that's pretty much what kept me going. I'm not getting my hopes up, I might not be able to figure in a time to jog and vacation with my kids and hubby, but the idea is freaking wonderful.

I'm going to see if I can fit back into my wedding dress this weekend. I can't believe it's almost 6 years since we got married. Crazy wonderful.

While I'm still thinking of the beach...it takes a little over 6 hours to drive there. What are your favorite snacks to take on the road?

6 comments:

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Thank you for stopping over today.
So nice to meet you. Your blogs are so cute. Congratulations on your weight loss. It's not easy when we have special celebrations.
I go to Europe for three weeks in June but I hope to make good choices when I eat. I can't help but think about the pastries in Paris!

Fiona said...

A wise woman told me that it's better to maintain than to gain! So great job, especially with all the Mother's Day activities :)

Unknown said...

Great Running! I love fruit on the road. Cut it up at home and it's easy to eat. Have fun!

Amber said...

Fiona's right, better a stay the same than a gain!

25 minute run! WOW! That's awesome, I'm envious of you ladies do the C25K program. You are all doing wonderful!

Brandy@YDK said...

a rungasm, right?! am i right?!

alisha said...

Way to go girl! I haven't managed to even get out for a walk since my first c25k run. UGH! It's so hectic and busy around here. I can't seem to stick to the routine. Something always comes up right now. And most of the time it's Rob wanting to talk. And I'm not going to tell the man no when he's wanting to talk about his dying mom. :( So, though I miss it and really want to be walking and even running, I'm happy to be there for my man when he needs me.