Saturday, June 18, 2011

Fat Ass Friday - Week 21



Original Starting Weight: 223
Pre Preggie Starting Weight: 200
Last Weeks Weigh In: 162
Current Weight: 160
Pounds Lost This Week: 2
Total Pounds Lost: 63

Woot! I was kinda feeling a little down on myself this past week. It's been too hot to take the boys for our long morning walks. They get super grumpy. But I did my jogs and ate pretty well, so I guess there wasn't much of a reason to be hard on me.

I need to figure out my summer work out routine. I also need to get my butt over to my mother's pool to swim, or maybe just sit in the pool with a glass of wine. Hmm...

That's really all I got this week. I have pictures to post, but they will have to wait till next time.

Have a healthy and happy week!!



6 comments:

Jessi said...

Awesome, awesome, awesome! Such an inspiration. Keep up the fantastic work!

Kerri said...

way to go!! :D i need to be 160! lol keep up the good work!

Crazy Me said...

My first time joining. WOW at your results, your doing awesome!!

Brandy@YDK said...

you are still doing so good

Sandra said...

63 lbs! You go girl, that's awesome!

alisha said...

You are such a motivation!