Sunday, August 07, 2011

Second Opinion Sunday

Last weekend Hubby and I went to a couple vintage thrifty type stores in Dallas. At Curiosities they had tons of fabric and vintage table linens. I seriously could have spent hours in that one little corner. Then another few hours looking at all their other goodies.

Sadly our stomachs were growling...so we only spent an hour exploring...okay MAYBE two...maybe. One of the treasures I walked out with was this piece of fabric.

It's only about the size of a fat quarter, but I love the colors and pattern.
Any ideas on what I should create with it?

1 comment:

alisha said...

Make yourself a fabric headband. Or better yet, make a fabric flower with it and some other fabrics together, and add a clip, pony, and pin to the back. So you can wear it 3 different ways!