Tuesday, January 03, 2012

Birdseed Ornaments and a House

Another gift I decided to make this year was birdseed ornaments. I found a great tutorial over at Saltwater - Kids. It was a pretty sticky project, but Munch and I had a great time making them.

 We saved some to hang outside for our birdy friends (AND squirrel friends...lets not forget them!)

Munch also did a fantastic job painting a bird house for Nana to go with her batch of ornaments.


Didn't the house turn out great?! I have a couple little ones I have to prep so Munch can paint them for our new garden.
The birdseed ornaments barely lasted a week. I'm so happy the birds found our little yard. Munch and I are going to have to make them more ornaments soon. Perhaps ALL hearts this time since Valentine's Day is right around the corner. 

1 comment:

alisha said...

I LOVE these!!! Simply must make some! Was it as easy as it looks??? Sucks they don't last longer though! They are so cute! Definitely think we need to make a bunch of hearts!!! My kids would LOVE this! And the birdhouse is almost as adorable as Munch!