Saturday, March 31, 2012

Skinny Saturday

Starting Weight: 223
Current Weight: 143
Total Lost: 80

Ugh. This past week or so has been kinda rough. I'm having some major problems coming up with any kind of motivation. I actually started writing this post yesterday and never got past the first sentence.

I bought new fancy sneaks last Friday...went for a run and by 1.5 miles, my feet were completely numb and in pain. I ran/hobbled my way home. Sunday I returned the shoes and bought new ones, that aren't as narrow. They are still in a box :o/

I was doing good with hydration...until Thursday, when I kinda just gave up...

NOT GOOD. NEED to work on motivating myself.

Need to get back on the right track....and MOVE.

via K12EduBuzz


I need to NOT give up.

via pinterest - uploaded by user



I need to remember why this is important....why I am doing it.

via pinterest - uploaded by user
Today: Hydration. Tomorrow: Get out and test those new sneaks!!

How do you find motivation?


1 comment:

Angie's Spot said...

I love those quotes! I have one that I printed off Pinterest and have taped to my bathroom door. It basically says that it takes 4 weeks for you to notice a difference, 8 weeks for your friends and 12 weeks for everyone else. Give it at least 12 weeks! That's been my driving force in this current program. I've had some hiccups, but I keep imagining myself in the amazing shape that I'll be in by the end of this year and it's very motivating for me.

Congrats on your progress and keep up the great work! You've worked too hard to not maintain your amazing progress!