Friday, February 22, 2013

FAF 2013: Week 8


2013 Starting Weight: 165
Last Weigh In: 160
Current Weight: 159
Lost This Week: 1
Total Lost: 6

Yay!! I'm so happy to be out of the 160's. I was really worried about weigh in this morning, but looking back I actually did fairly well considering, we had a lot of sickness in our house.

John and I had a great day-date on Saturday to FINALLY go see The Hobbit and have a nice child-free meal. When we got back our little man had a fever. 

He spent most of his Sunday curled up on my lap...mostly napping. John took a shift so I could go for a wonderful run....when I got home I didn't even get to stretch before Nox was passed out on my lap again. Poor kid. Munch had a runny nose, but that really seemed to be the worst for him.
Within five minutes of me getting back from my run...
Monday, Nox still wasn't feeling 100%, but the weather was still lovely...so we decided to get out for some fresh air. I think it helped everyone feel better, even if we were tired at the end. I even got in a good upper body workout in.
Munch needed to take a quick walking break in a tree.
Tuesday, the fevers were gone. YAY!! I still had runny noses and grumps to watch over, but John worked from home so I got in a run! We also ate this:
Purple food!! We made Skinny Taste's Creamy Cauliflower Puree. It's silly how excited I was to eat pretty purple food.

Wednesday...I woke up feeling awful. We had to run an errand, but the rest of my day was pretty much spent on the couch watching Sesame Street.
My view from the couch.
Yesterday, was better. It turned into a wonderful day and it would have been great to get out for a run, but I didn't get the chance. It was a little wet to run after the kiddos went to bed, I like my night runs to be completely dry, really don't like the idea of slipping and hurting myself in the dark...even if I do have my phone and stay on well lit streets. I did 2 miles of Walk Away the Pounds instead.  

Tonight my little sister is picking my mother and I up for a night in the city. I'm really looking forward to some time with my favorite girls. Not sure how my eating will be, but I'm not going to stress about it. It's supposed to be another glorious day on Sunday, so I will be sure to get another long run in then. 


2013 miles as of last week: 73.14
Miles logged this week: 10.62
Total Miles: 83.76

Have a happy and healthy week!

2 comments:

honey my heart said...

congratulations on continuing to lose weight and how fun about purple food!

Kayla said...

Great JOB! Keep up the good work!