Thursday, February 07, 2013

I Just Joined the Sweethearts Swap!

It has been awhile since I joined a blog swap. I don't know why really, I enjoyed it so much the first time. It's a great way to check out new blogs and make a new bloggy buddy.
The Sweethearts Swap is being hosted by Beth and Angie over at Chaotic Goddess Swaps. The idea is to share some Valentine love with your new bloggy buddy during the month of February. It is a blast getting to know someone new and so much fun getting a package of wonderful goodies in the mail. 

Tomorrow is the last day to sign up! Go check it out and join up
I can't wait to see who I'm paired up with! I'm really looking forward to this!

3 comments:

Miss Angie said...

I'm so glad you decided to join! It's going to be so much fun!

Beth W said...

Welcome to the swap! And thanks for joining us for it. :D

Ricki Treleaven said...

Hello, Cerise! I'm your Sweethearts Swap partner! :D I will be lurking around over here on your blog getting to know you better so I can go shopping for you! :D

xo,
Ricki Jill