Tuesday, February 26, 2013

My Happy Thoughts

My birthday is next week. So my hubby is taking me to the Funky Finds Spring Fling. 
 It's a fun indie arts and crafts fair. Plus the event is free to the public and is family AND pet-friendly. There is also a flea market next door which is fun for treasure hunting. We go every year, but this is the first year we won't be taking the kiddos. Super excited to go.

Last night my husband brought home a surprise lobster dinner. 
I LOVE lobster...seriously would move to Maine JUST for the lobsters...well and fried clams...but mostly lobsters. So, yeah...surprise lobster dinner, made my night. 

Last weekend my mother and little sister, spent the night at The Magnolia in Dallas and had a little girls weekend.  
our view
I'm kicking myself for getting ZERO pictures of my girls, but hoping my sister did. I did have an amazing time with them though and I'm so happy we got together.
I'm linking up with Art@Home. Come share your happy!!
 photo ArtatHomeButton_zps18898da7.jpg

2 comments:

Ricki Treleaven said...

:D This is a fantastic Happy List! It has been FOREVER since I had lobster. Yum!
I really need a girls' weekend. Yep! And I love events that are fun and *free* :D

Thanks so much for linking-up, Sweetie!

xo,
RJ

Connie said...

Surprise Lobster is awesome!