Thursday, May 23, 2013

Grapevine Vintage Railroad

On Saturday my mother treated us to a day on The Grapevine Vintage Railroad. Having kiddos is such a great excuse to get out and do tourist type stuff. 

The boys weren't sure they liked the train at first. They are huge and loud. 

We stepped onto the train in Grapevine.

The boys loved getting their tickets punched by the conductor.

This shot is one of my favorites from the trip. 

The train stops at the Fort Worth Stockyard's. I really wish we had, had more time there. I've never been and I would have loved to explore a little more. We did have time for a stop at the candy shop. 

The boys got balloons from a cowboy clown. 

Then all too soon it was time to head back. 

I'm going to add a trip back to the Stockyards to my Texas bucket list. Would be fun to even make a little weekend out of it. 

No comments: