Thursday, May 02, 2013

May Goals

Meh, I'm way late writing this post. I'm still a freaking mess. It's getting depressing. I cannot believe it's May already. This year is completely flying by. I guess the year always does...

April Recap:

*Start tracking my food again. Nope...okay...a few days...and then not so much. Ugh. 
*I kinda have been dragging on working out since my birthday injury, but I need to get myself back in gear. Not so much...a little...it was really good some days...
*Start up a shop on Etsy or Storenvy. YES!! I DID IT!! So excited, because it took me forever...BUT YAY: Craftcherry is open over at Storenvy!
* I've gotten a little bit of an itch to sew lately, which I haven't had in a while...so I want to get a couple things completed this month. Not so much....I DID buy fabric. I even prewashed it. But I did not cut it. Bah.

Okay, seriously need to fix this funk...and for May I've put even more on my plate. But first, let's pause for a happy intermission and maybe make a little wish. Wishes are fun right?



May Goals:
*Track my food. I don't know why this is so hard. I've done it before...no problem. I NEED to do it again. 
*Work out. Need to find my motivation. If someone finds it...can you PLEASE send it back to me? (Tonight I am setting my alarm to get out for a walk or run in the morning...hopefully a run.)
*Add more items to the shop. 
*Digi scrap our 2013-2014 calendar (ours starts in June...it USED to start in March, cause that's when we first moved in together....one year I was a slacker...so now it's June.)
*Blog more and be a better bloggy friend. I've just been awful at keeping up with reading and writing blogs. I promise, I'm still here!
*Make some me time. 
*Family and friends...time...make it. 

Phew okay. Ready to make this month better than the last and linking up with Angie.
Monthly Goals

2 comments:

Miss Angie said...

You have totally got this! Good job getting your store up, it's so cute! :)

Beth W said...

You can do it! Time management is so tough, but so necessary for a busy gal like yourself...and I have absolutely done that exact same thing with fabric/sewing. But after a year or two, I did eventually start sewing again, so you will, too! (Hopefully in May, not in a year).
Keep that forward progress....you got the StoreEnvy up, and now it's time to work out, work it, and create!