Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Welcome Home Wednesday: Nox's Pad - After

Another before of what the room looked at when we first saw it. I still wish we had managed to get a good shot of what the warped linoleum flooring looked like. To see more pictures and read more about the before of Nox's Pad go HERE.

Here is a quick, during picture. This is the room right after Hubby finished the flooring. It's the first room he's ever done flooring in and I'm so proud of him.

Hubby made a little art board for Nox too using an old guitar neck, Papa had given us. The pictures on the wall need updating, but at least they are where they need to be. The fan really makes a big difference. The original one was SO tiny and wobbled so much I thought it might fall at any second.

I really love his room.

I made his blankets myself and revamped some store bought curtains.

It is never this neat. The baby gate has become less and less used lately and the boys love to run upstairs and play. We are working on the clean up part.  

This past weekend we finally converted Nox's crib to a toddler bed. He's going to be 3 in 3 months, so I figured it was time. With Munch we waited until he could climb out. Nox is FULLY capable of climbing Mount Everest if he wanted to, but never showed any interest. It's much easier to just yell "Mama! Mama!", until I come get him. Part of me is going to miss that, but I kinda love having him run into our bedroom in the morning for snuggles. 

3 comments:

Ricki Treleaven said...

What an adorable room! :D

Lisa Johnson said...

Great makeover!
The room looks awesome!
I love that pop of color that the bright blue rug gives the room!

Nirupama said...

Lovely room! I need the inspiration right now:) My second does the same thing, no interest in climbing out of the crib.