Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Project Life: Week 42

I got the rest of 2012 photographed yesterday so I should be able to keep on posting for a while. :o) My goal this week is to try and get my pictures through the end of June printed. I'm on the last week of May...so if I don't over think, it SHOULD happen.

Week 42 I went with a blue and purple theme. 

page one:
It was a pretty relaxed week. We went for walks, Munch played with the camera feature on his Leap Pad and he had a doctor appointment. That last card will get filled out the minute I find the info from the appointment. 

insert one:
The weekend was MUCH more eventful. We went to the Gaylord Texan for a night of trick or treating with Shrek and his Dreamworks Pals. The kids had a BLAST. This first insert in the trick or treat map and some Swamp Slime pictures with the recipe to make more. 

insert two:
I used a baseball card protector for my second insert. It took a couple tries to get the pictures sized correctly and I actually ended up making a template so I wouldn't have the same problem again. If I can figure out how to share it and people are interested I will. 

page two:
I included our instagrams all together and then added some after breakfast playtime and lots of candy eating. Thankfully my mother got one of the boys so we only had to deal with Nox's sugar rush (and crash in the car.)

I'll be linking up with The Mom Creative.

The Mom Creative

4 comments:

Katie said...

Really fun pages, I liked seeing the picture with Mort.

Nirupama said...

Love checking your pages! The row of playtime pictures on the grass look so so good.

Lisa Johnson said...

What a great idea to use baseball card protectors to fit in LOTS of pics.

Great spreads. :)

An Oasis in the Desert said...

I really like how you are using Project Life. Oh how I wish there had been something like this when my kiddos were little. I'm from the era of the magnetic page albums -- I doubt you even know what I'm talking about...lol! Suffice it to say they were really bad for your pictures (sucked the life & color right out over the years), but they were the rage. I had tons of them & felt so smug because I stayed right on top of all my pictures. Once the archival stuff hit the market, I knew I was in big trouble -- it's not easy getting your photos safely out of the magnetic binders (we are talking dental floss), but I did it! I've been playing catch-up ever since, but things have moved much faster once PL came along. I still like doing the traditional scrapbook page here and there, but I really like the ability to utilize PL for most of my scrapbooking needs. Your pages are just delightful!