Sunday, August 11, 2013

Shutter-Bug Sunday: Letter Edition



Sorry for the extremely late post today! This month is turning out to be crazy. Not non-stop busy...although we certainly seem to have the rest of our month planned out, but still crazy. I'm going to keep working on the letters, because there is so much potential on our walks, but I'm happy with the letters I found.

This H is from the Dallas Zoo. Totally nicked it from Munch's "portfolio".
 I know I've mentioned it before, but I love his photos.

Nox has recently started signing his name on art work and letters.
It just happens that it's also a hug and a kiss. So perfect and sweet.

Next week we are going to focus on Light. I hope you'll join up. I would love to learn how to photograph in low light situations, because sometimes it's just impossible to avoid, but playing with sunlight is fun too.



No comments: