Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Project Life: Week 7

A little late on my posting today, but I got it up!  I really should starting sharing two weeks at a time again, but whatever works right?

page one:
 The tooth themed goodies are from a freebie digi kit I got a while back Toothless, by Brine Designs.
Pretty normal week, Nox and I went to the dentist, the garbage man came, my sister surprised us with a visit. My fur babies looked cute. Ya know...the norm. :o)

page two:
Mostly used blues and reds on this page. The Valentine's card and heart card are from Studio Calico from a mixed lot I bought. We had a Valentine's party at the boy's class, date day that Saturday and poor sick boys by Sunday. I really kinda love how this page turned out. 

I'm linking up with The Mom Creative. 

The Mom Creative

2 comments:

Chrisy@GoodNorthCoastLife said...

Great use of the Studio Calico PL kit Cerise, l am a subscriber too and find their goodies are amazing. I love rummaging through the kits to find the perfect card or embellishment.

Lisa Johnson said...

I ♥ those tooth themed cards. Too cute! CONGRATS on the 3rd baby. How exciting!!! :)