Monday, November 04, 2013

Spooktacular Halloween

I'm getting this up WAY later than planned. Got distracted editing other pictures. Oops :o)

I didn't get as many pictures as I wanted Halloween night. We got out late and night pictures are never all that pretty, but we had so much fun. We trick or treated in my mother's neighborhood, which was much more active than ours.

This year the boys were Dr. Victor Frankenstein and his monster.
Originally Munch had a cool bow tie and we wanted to gel his hair. No idea what happened to the tie and he thought the kids would make fun of his hair. I wish I knew where he got that from, he looked so fun when we did  it for his birthday party. 

 They were SO excited to go trick or treating. 

They loved going up to the doors on their own and racing back to tell us they got candy. 

They made out really well and got lots of awesome candy. (Mama has been TRYING not to sneak too much...but chocolate is so hard to resist.)

I'm hoping next year I'll be organized enough to make costumes for them again...and hoping that I can get them to agree. 

I'm linking up with The Mom Creative for her Halloween Link Up

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like a great time. Wish I could have been there to see those two boys running around. xo

Karen M. Peterson said...

Those costumes are so cute!

I'm glad you guys had a great Halloween.

Nirupama said...

Looks so much fun! That is an awesome sibling costume idea! Don't worry about the late blogging, this pregnancy has me way behind too. Glad I'm not alone :) I'm even super late in leaving this comment...ha!