Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Six...Almost Seven

My Munchman turned six yesterday. I have been a Mama for SIX years. 

He ran in to our room in the morning so excited to tell us he wasn't five anymore....he was six and THAT is almost seven. He is in SUCH a hurry to grow up. Last week he asked how long it would be till he got to drive, because he wants a red truck, so he can drive his kids to school. 


He is so curious about the world around him. We watch documentaries on King Tut and Dinosaurs. We talk about bones and science and sometimes he stumps me with his questions. I hope he never ever loses his love of knowledge. 


Red is his favorite color. He talks about his wedding party, because he's convinced that someone will get him the Lego Death Star if he has one...we like practical registry items. He loves watching Lord of the Rings, The Hobbit and Harry Potter and I hope one day he'll love the books just as much. He enjoys Doctor Who almost as much as I do. 


Munch has always been laid back, relaxed and outgoing. He has his bad moments, but he is such a good, sweet boy. His brothers could not have asked for a better big brother. He reads them books, plays with them for hours, is more patient than I am sometimes. He is such a big and wonderful help and I would be lost without him. 

Happy Birthday Munch. 

2 comments:

Nirupama said...

Lego Death Star sounds like the best wedding present ever.

Happy birthday munch!!!

Karen M. Peterson said...

Such a great age!