Monday, January 02, 2017

Currently: January 2017

Watching: American Horror Story. 
We are currently in the second season. I enjoyed the first season more, but I like that it's a different story each season. 

Reading: Tonight I plan to start My Beloved Brontosaurus by Brian Switek. 
It snatched me up at the first line "I once was a dinosaur." I'm so happy my father gifted it to me for Christmas, the dinosaur loving kid in me can't wait to dig in. 

Listening: Neil Gaiman: Where's Neil when you need him? 
Another gift from my father and signed by Neil Gaiman this album is a collection of songs written by various artists and based around their favorite works of Neil Gaiman. Not all the songs are to my taste, but it's a fun listen and one I look forward to trying when I have a chance to listen and have a good look at the artists and notes from Mr. Gaiman. 

Making: I just finished making a few things for Christmas, but I wasn't able to make Happy's stocking...and I'm now two years late on that project so I'll be trying to get that done before the end of the month. 

Feeling: Like I'm coming down with something AGAIN, but we are starting Spark People again and we are going to stick with it. I haven't felt well for a long time now and I know it has to do with how we have been unhealthy couch potatoes for too long. 

Planning: On turning the total chaos that is our home into a more organized chaos. It might be a laughable project with the three boys running around, but I'm going to give it a shot. 

Loving: The weather today. 
It felt like Spring and it was perfect day for our first walk of the year. 

No comments: